Saturday 2 August 2008

The Perfect Life

Below is some heedful advice from our Holy Prophet (saww) to lead a perfect life on being questioned upon by a traveller.


Traveller: I do not want punishment to be written in my account
Prophet: Behave well with your parents

Traveller: I want to be known amongst people as intelligent
Prophet: Fear Allah always

Traveller: I want to be counted amongst Allah's favorites
Prophet: Recite Quran every morning and evening

Traveller: I want my heart to always be enlightened (roshan & munawer)
Prophet: Never forget death

Traveller: I never want to be harmed by my enemies
Prophet: Always have faith in only Allah

Traveller: I never want to be humiliated
Prophet: Be careful of your actions

Traveller: I wish to live long
Prophet: Always do sile rahm (goodness towards blood relations)

Traveller: I want my sustenance to increase
Prophet: Always be in wudhoo

Traveller: I wish to stay free of adhaab in the grave
Prophet: Always wear pure (paak) clothes

Traveller: I never want to burn in hell
Prophet: Control your eyes and tongue

Traveller: How do I get my sins forgiven?
Prophet: Always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility

Traveller: I want people to respect me always
Prophet: Never extend your hands of need at people

Traveller: I want to be honored and never want to be away from Allah's blessing
Prophet: Never humiliate or put down anyone and treat fellow creatures well

Traveller: I don't want to be squeezed by fishare qabr (Squeezing in the grave)
Prophet: Recite Sura Mulk often

Traveller: I want my wealth to increase
Prophet: Recite Sura Waqia every night

Traveller: I want to be safe and at peace on day of judgement
Prophet: Do Dhikr of Allah from dusk to night

Traveller: I want to be in full attention and concentration during Salaat
Prophet: Always do wudhoo with concentration and attention.

No comments: